- After studying this section, you should be able to:
- • Understand basic methods used in BJT fabrication.
- • Describe the basic operation of a silicon planar transistor.
- • Understand the effect of varying the base/emitter and base/collector potentials.
- • Describe the action of charge carriers (electrons & holes) in the transistor.
BJT fabrication & operation
Watch our video describing BJT fabrication and operation at the heart of many electronic circuits
Fig 3.4.1 BJT Fabrication & Operation